Disclaimer

All characters and events on this blog --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity commentary is written poorly, by me. The following Blog contains foul language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone.



Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Am Not Smart - Retracting My Apology

by: Lou Olsen

     I would like to retract my apology for allowing Amazon to have advertisements on the Blog.  Turns out I get paid $0.04 every time someone views the Blog.  The way my "contract" read, made it seem like I only received compensation if you viewed the Amazon website through my Blog.  I receive an additional amount for everytime this happens. 

     Basically, I am not sorry now.  At the current pace, through one month, I will make a staggering $6.00 by the time January rolls around.  Now you have all the facts.  I would wish you all luck today, but since you are all dirty butt slut pirates, I will not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment