Disclaimer

All characters and events on this blog --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity commentary is written poorly, by me. The following Blog contains foul language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone.



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wally Picks A Winner - Week 7

by: Lou Olsen


     We are officially half way through the regular season and Wally has not done very well.  Last week he went 2-2, which brings his season record to 4-7-1.  Not so good.  This week when I got out the ceremonial paper slips with everyone's name on it, my dog charged at me like I was a steak.  My poor dog is going to be so mad when football season is over.  Anyways, here are his picks this week:



Wally's Picks

CYO at the Humpers
     Wally Picks:  Hump-a-Tron 3,000


Firebirds at the Blackies
     Wally Picks:  Black Hammer


Clams at the Chupas
     Wally Picks:  The Chalupas


Dingles at the Rainbows
     Wally Picks:  Turd Ticklers


     There you go fellas!  I would not recommend putting any money on these picks, the dog only likes you because you are represented by a treat in his balloting.  This week let's try not to hit so hard, or Chuck will have to lay down some fines and suspensions.  Well, I would wish you all good luck but I do not do favors for Gypsies.  You Gypsy bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment